Saturday 10 January 2009

Friendly fire gets worse

So preoccupied with the Icebreaker top, because it was brand new and a christmas present from my Dad, where he wanted to try and help me on the trip, I missed that my technical micro-fleece was a comrade in battle and joined the Icebreaker in not surviving the hand grenade, or rather friendly fire.


So I guess some chaps smaller than me, but bigger than Toovey, are going to get nice presents in Khumjung School.

Still no update on who foots the bill, she is bigging up the TV so presume that her opinion is that this admonishes her, maybe I should ask for a stake in the TV. Have also been advised advised to play around with the plug, putting a bigger fuse in and blowing it up claiming I was only trying to help.

3 comments:

Curry said...

I'd definitely break something in retribution...perhaps her phone

tooveseverest said...

i hope she breaks everything of yours, including your spirit.
Talking of being broken, my god I'm sore today!

ZimZala said...

Guys. Question. If you tell your flatmate that you've put his stuff in the tumble dry and he then opens it up, removes several items and resets it going again (having failed to remove this icebreaker whatsitjobby)is it still fair to get the blame?